Skip to main content

Last Post of 2010

Year 2010 was one of the most memorable year & also a sad year and I am really in no position to tell whether the good things outweighed the bad ones .
 I was not able to blog properly :( apart from that My Engineering came to halt :( it was not that I got failed or I got thrown out of the college It was because in 2010 I graduated with a degree in hand and job in other .
 The sad thing in that was that I was leaving college and it might be last time I would be called as a student. That feeling that there is always someone on your side, there is always a friend who will be helping in the exam . The feeling that tomorrow we are going to mass bunk. All of those things which lasted for 15 years were ended with my graduation :(.

I had a job in hand and with a responsibilty to go ahead start making your career. I miss my friends the gangs..which used to roam in the college, the slang talks we used to have, I miss the environment...
It feels like one of the most precious moments the life had given us, have been gone...

More than that I miss my friends, my faculty...60 people who used in the class 500 people of different departments of final year with many more juniors I miss all of you..
60 people of my class are now distributed over the country serving their respective comapanies, serving their parents  realizing their parents dream :) yes they are all earning but it seems so difficult to digest that the people who used to talk full day all crap stuff now talk rarely because we all know everyone is busy and they have their own stuff to do. Only few remain whom we call best friends .

I am very happy to be in touch with all of my friends, that would not be possible if today I would not be born in internet & telecomuncations age  .
I thank the persons who got the idea and more thankful to the people who actully transformed the idea into reality .

this year has been a dream year for our master blaster sachin tendulkar and that adds to my happyness :) :)
apart from that I got some good friends, really good friends :) who had hit my dumb head many a times and supported me through my rough times...and the most important thing they are still with me :

2010 has almost passed approximately 4:30 minutes remain .2010 will be the number I will never forget for this has pushed my life to the next extreme..It makes sad looking back...but  I hope future which I will be paininting will be much better for me and my friends..

Bye Bye 2010  :( welcome 2011 !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to: Check the status of Registration of Vehicle in Andhra Pradesh/Telangana

Greetings to one and all. I recently bought a new vehicle and did the registration of the vehicle. But When I wanted to get the status of the registration of my vehicle I found the task daunting because the RTA site : http://aptransport.org/index.htm made it difficult to find the link. Also nobody took  the pain to write a post on this so far, so I decided let us write a post on How to check the status of the registration of vehicle in Andhra Pradesh, India. First step --> Click on this Link: Updated the New Link  For Telangana: https://tgtransport.net/TGCFSTONLINE/Reports/VehicleRegistrationSearch.aspx For Andhra Pradesh: https://aptransport.in/APCFSTONLINE/Reports/VehicleRegistrationSearch.aspx You get below screen: Vehicle Registration Search Step 2 : As you can see in the screen shot above, you have to select one field from the drop down " Select Search Element " and enter data against that element in " Enter Select Element Text "

[Updated] How to Pay Telangana Electricity Bill (TSSPDCL)

Greetings to Everybody! This is post is updated on 18/12/2018. Today, I am going to write a post on what are the various options by which you can pay your TSSPDCL/Telangana electricity Bill. Hi Guys, Updated the below post as we have a new service PayZapp, through which we can pay our electricity bill payments. Official Website of Telangana Government. Official Link is  Click Me Here you can choose your preferred payment options to pay the bill. You can also use android app  Click Me  to do payments from the mobile. PhonePe . An APP acquired by Flipkart. This the best app right now to pay the electricity bill simply because of its ease to connect with UPI. Use my referral link to earn more benefits. Link :  https://phon.pe/ru_phonma74 Meeseva . This used to be the best offline option. HDFC PayZapp . Use the Referral Code:  ragl23  to get more benefits. PayTM FreeCharge . Also, use the Referral Code : r50njyj while signing up to get more benefits. PayUMoney . U

How To Apply For Extra New Light Meter in Hyderabad

Greetings of the day! Today we are going to write about how should one go about applying for a new electricity meter. This post of course is applicable only for Hyderabad. One of the many reasons as to why everybody wants a new meter these days is because of the slabbed costing scheme government has recently introduced. So let us say you are staying in a building which has 3 different residents. The building has only one light meter. So what would be the problem now ? Since there is only one meter and 3 different families are going to share it the cost of bill would be much when compared to each family having their own electricity meters. The obvious reason is that together they would be reaching higher cost per unit slab than they would reach individually. So below is the procedure to get your own electricity meter: (Thanks to Abhishek for compiling this) Take application form from light office(Each house can apply for max resident 4 meters). Fill the form with required op